Marine Weather Course
Weather…. the single biggest factor affecting ALL boaters, whether sail or power. Take the mystery out of marine weather forecasts; understand the principles, learn how to apply the information for local trips, coastal cruising and ocean voyages. From traditional maritime forecasting skills to the latest technological tools, this 4-day course will help make your time on the water as safe and efficient as possible. Taught by a marine meteorologist and sailing passagemaker.
- Course: Marine Weather (ASA 119)
- Date/Time: Mar 16, 17, 23, 24 from 0900-1600
- Location: Zahniser’s Yachting Center, Solomons MD
- Cost: $395 (includes text, workbook, certification materials)
- Register: 410-326-4917 or firstname.lastname@example.org